HAHA YES. it says 1:43 on my labtop now.
its that early in the morning(: AND I AM STILL FEELING PRETTY HYPER! i could even do my homework now!
i guess this is a bad sign cause whenever im super hyper after that i'll get... extremely not hyper):
like how i have "used up" all the hyperness i "possess" so i run out of hyperness):
HAH IM NOT MAKING SENSE. anyway i cant sleep. i tried>_< so i started reading my loads of diaries/notebooks i love the little book of messages u guys wrote to me before summer, like last day of school(: all the messages were so sweet! i even thought of typing all of them on this blog XD like this post. right now. but nevermind :P psst private stuff! hahaha XD nah and plus by then i would REALLY get SUPER tired :P maybe i'll take shots of them with my cam later and post them up :D haha yes im feeling THAT awake :P my last resort is to do homework later XD im even going to change my blogskin if i find one that i like!(: oh since i just read that diary i miss you guys so much (SSIS) so im going to post some pictures we took together :D or in ssis anyway :DDD like some random shots from everywhere with u guys in ssis!
oh the pics are from most recent to least recent. i only picked some of them and i didnt post the way recent ones obviously, these are like. before summer?

WHOO JOYCE<3 (in sas puxi) knew her through ke you ;D shes awesome
YAY JERRY I MISS YOU SO MUCH
WOAH JOYCE TEETH IS SO WHITE IT CAN BE LIKE. A TOOTHPASTE AD OR SOMETHING :D SO COOL
i like this the best.

NEOPRINTS

MORE NEOPRINTS
W

omg i do look like im a fish underwater

yeah ignore my face TYVM

s

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ASHIM IS A LUCKY GUY.
dont go to australia): u'll turn gay in thatt one-sex high school(LOL sounds wrong. as in its an all guy school.)

*SHOOTS* *DEAD*

this picture is fugly i look like. A GOLDFISH
LINA LOOKS AMUSING
ASHIM :D

YAYYY

oh this is damn retarded. whats this handsign again? OH YEAH THE ROCKER HAND SIGN HAHAHAHAHAHA.
its like brenna's chinese teacher, (SHIT WHATS HER NAME I FORGOT) anyway on her msn display picture was her doing this pose
and it was way hilarious HAHAHA so we ended making fun of it XD

ANTI-BULLYING ! cant see katrina's body :P

YAY :D

LOL I SEE... a sex band on bianca's hands.

rabbit ear hands :D typical asian pose bleh


LOL MR QV HAHA


I DONT KNOW WHY MY POSTURE AND CLOTHES MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A SMALL KID :D
LIKELIKE...DETECTIVE CONAN OMG
but i like him :D






sexy pose ashim :P


I MISS YOU DAMIEN - haha he looks way sexy here
OH WAIT DO I HAVE A PIC OF HIM IN KATRINA'S SKIRT? and like NO PANTS ON? :D
seriously DAMIEN THOSE THIN SEXY FAIR HAIR-LESS LEGS OF YOURS ARE SO WASTED ON A GUY

omg this was so long time ago. :D
oh the pictures are not really in order. well they kind of are but not like exactly in order :P YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT IS to see myself so ugly in that picture but i STILL have to load it up cause everyone else looks good in it?! D:<>_<>_< I HATE BEING NEW)
okay right what was i saying. yeah we had to like make up a dance with ur group(im with mariah and rachel~) and mariah made up most of the dance steps (I DUNNO SHE WAS BORED I GUESS? SHE MADE UP LIKE IN A DAY.) so we just followed whatever she taught us ._. to the song when i grow up
IT IS SO FUNNY WHEN U PUT THE DANCE AND MUSIC + US DOING IT TOGETHER SERIOUSLY ROFL everytime i do it i feel like cracking up XD
but that isnt nice to mariah so :P well its not that the dance is not nice. it just doesnt fit with the song that well and its a bit weird but it will do :P
WHAT I DIDNT KNOW WAS THAT MRS GOULD WOULD MAKE US PERFORM IT LIKE IN A DANCE CONCERT.
which has no tickets so its free.
which is scheduled on tuesday(over) and thursday(TODAY) after school so anyone can watch.
plus since shes a PE teacher she told everyone that ppl who watch it would get extra credit for PE
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE WANTS TO GET EXTRA CREDIT FOR PE ALL U HAVE TO DO IS WATCH DANCES INCLUDING THIS PARTICULAR GROUP WITH ME IN IT HUMILIATE OURSELVES
like serious on tuesday i was like ARGH I DONT CARE ANYMORE and did it but i didnt look at the audience :P i was looking at the sound booth
mariah did though and she told me that she was horrified (LOLOLOLOL)
she said that EVERYBODYS FACE was from this to that.
8DDDDDD *anticipation* ------> O________O" *wtf-ness*
ROFL ITS SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME FEEL STUPID BUT SOMEHOW IT MADE ME LAUGH HAHA XD
so yeah ARGH TOMORROW lets just get this over with and then YESH ITS OVER. damn i should have picked choir or something.
NONONONO DRAMA.
OH ART EVERYONE PICKED ART.
or band ._. seems kind of easy learn a new instrument :D
or orchestra. piano is part of orchestra. and band.
oh wait i didnt even pick dance O_O my choices were like ORCHESTRA PHOTOGRAPHY BAND or something D:
omg its 2:42 and im still pretty hyper. WAIT I SEE JAE HO ON
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh btw if ur trying to guess what made me so happy/ the source of my happiness, it isnt him -.- i dont know why im just randomly happy :P
well he makes me happier i guess? :D?
oh right. i have less than four hours to sleep, GREAT.
NIGHT PEOPLE ;D
HAHA THIS POST IS SO GONNA LAG MY BLOG WITH ALL THE PICS.
nooooooooooo why isnt jae ho replying me D:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo hes offline); okay thats my cue to get off too.
lol aleck just asked the weirdest thing EVER.
"Be Honest, Have u ever liked me? BE HONEST!"
LOL I HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU ALECK EVEN THOUGH I ADMIT I PRACTICALLY ALMOST HAVE LIKED EVERYONE IN OUR GRADE serious. yeah i am THAT hua chi :P
except for you harry and uhh some others i dont wanna name all :P
haha do i seem like i like aleck more than a friend O.O that is just SO weird and disturbing haha XD well i dont really care so yeah :D
I WANT A LOLLIPOP. i want to eat one now): im going to raid my kitchen to get one tomorrow or else ahhhhhhhh i would be in pain T_T i used to have so many but i kind of stopped buying them): i miss lollipop-eating lol. sucking. whatever. licking :P
right. sleep. *YAWN* night XD