Monday, 10 November 2008 @ 20:07
.
): im starting to swear alot.
okay not starting. already started D:
LINA ITS ALL YOUR FAULT D:< and alex too
i get brainwashed by lina, i get brainwashed by alex,
why cant someone like CHRISTY brainwash me ?
then i would have the super powers to never swear ever again :D
and the most dirty word in my dictionary would be "poop"
...
christy ni hen qiang D< ni tai qiang le.
lol i sound like sean :D
I NEED A PLAN TO MAKE MYSELF STOP SWEARING!
mmm. how about if i replace swear words with random words. so after a while i just keep repeating that word instead of swear words,so i'll get bored of it and stop anyway.
OR it'll just become the latest trend for swearing :D
...uhh sushi?
so it would be like: "OH SUSHI I LEFT MY BOOKS IN THE LOCKER."
"SUSHI! I STEPPED ON DOG POOP."
"SUSHI YOU!!! YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU SUSHI-ING SUSHI."
"SON OF A SUSHI."
...thats not good): sushi if u accidentally add a T at the back it becomes "suSHIT".
>O<
ahaha. lets see how it would sound like if i change it into alex :D
"ALEX YOU." "ALEX OFF."
doesnt sound right D:
ahh that was mean. sorry alex ><
uh. ima pick someones name who wouldnt mind :D
LINAAAA!
"LINA YOU ALEX!" "YOU SON OF A LINA" "THIS HOMEWORK IS LINA"
XP i guess i'll just stick to sushi ._______.
ohohoh. I DONT TALK ALOT IN SAS I DONT KNOW WHY D:
its like theres nothing to talk about. but i type alot online though, cause i feel like im back in ssis with you guys :D
so... i need nother plan -.- ("AGAIN?!" yeah.)
uhh. how about whenever I talk to someone I'll just imagine its LINA :D
then I'll start talking about random topics like ARE YOU PMSING, WHAT COLOUR UNDERWEAR DO YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW?, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U HAD PINK NAIL POLISH ON? :D
i'll probably scare them away like this lol.
FROM NOW ONWARDS I SHALL *BRAVELY* walk up to random people whom i have classes with and say hi. and then start a random topic :D
LIKE THIS:
me: "HI! I LIKE YOUR SOCKS!"
X: "*stares at shoes*...can you even see my socks?"
me: "NO! BUT IM SURE THEY'RE CUTE :D"
X: "...o...kay...uh"
me: "SO WHAT DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PANCAKES? :D"
and i'll just keep on coming up with random topics till they HAVE talk to me LOL
...
@_________@!!
i think im going crazy what the hell am i saying.
8D if i really do that i would earn the reputation as the school's biggest freak 8D
ahh i have alot of homework undone >.<