Wednesday, 12 November 2008 @ 01:30
.
shitoki mushrooms. (<- haha lina i remembered this from like sixth grade.)
CHRISTY AND CASSIE TAGGED ME D:
so i have to do this freaking long quiz.
ITS 1:23 NOW~~~~~ D: very soon ima develop eyebags
1. The person who tagged/passed you this quiz is?Christy and Cassie
2. The relationship between him/her is?
Ex-classmates. both are the best shopping buddies ever
3. Your five expressions of him/her is?
uhh SHORTSHORTSHORTSHORT AHAHAHAHA *crazy*
sorry i lack of sleep D; well both of you are shorter than me!
CHRISTY: short :P smart UNCOOL (hah christy!) GREEN. uh.
person who never eats school lunch .____.
CASSIE: short XD ; fashionable ; fun ; hyper ; owns the best CDs and MAGs
okay i know most of those arent expressions. sorry i used up all my brain cells on MATH.
AND ITS FIRST BLOCK ON TOMORROW TOO.
4. The most memorable thing she/he has done for you?
Christy? mmm(: she keeps secrets. and uh shes really nice.
actually wth im not even answering the question. i cant remember okay !@#
CASSIE! - I CANT REMEMBER TOO//
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
Bu Ji De Le. cant remember.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Propose three months later and arrange a wedding?!
which reminds me. you know my parents age difference is like TWELVE years and they got married like after THREE MONTHS of getting to know each other?
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things to improve on will be?
Uh Christy cant hate pink anymore D:<
Cassie ...has to become fatter -.- otherwise I'll feel so insecure about my weight whenever i stand beside you
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
I will... BREAK UP WITH HER? DIVORCE ?
most likely I'll just let her do whatever she wants the way she wants -.- cause im like that.
0% aggressiveness.
I NEED JERRY BACK IN SHANGHAI D:
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Christy hates pink. actually i dont like pink THAT much - -
for the sake of it i'll even be wearing something green to school tomorrow :D oh wait its today.
uh cassie? i dunno maybe i spilled her nail polish or ruined her almost done manicure or something ;P OHOHOH i got tickets for the twilight movie but i didnt ask her to go with me.
ahahahahahahahaha.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
DESIRED THING YOU WANT TO DO FOR HER SOUNDS WRONG.
I WANT TO !@#@$%^&*() *censored.*
11. Your overall expression of him/her is?
O.O" uh green.
green green green green green.
now that i think of it, BOTH of you like green D:
12. How do you think the people around you feel for you?
umm. bored probably HAHA :D VERY BORED.
13. The characters that I love about myself are?
o.o skip.
14. On the contrary, things I hate about myself are?
SKIPSKIP>///<
15. The most ideal person you want to be?
I want to be...like your mom.
*skip*
16. For people that love, care and show concern for you, say something to them?
HAHA. I LOVE/CARE/SHOWS CONCERN TO YOU TOO :D
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
- CASSIE!
- Alex. mainly because if his name werent on here I'll recieve a complaint -.-
- Bo Ryung. im putting random names here, so yeah.
- Jae Ho. XP
- Aaron
- Jing Yi
- Christy
- Brenna
- HILARY
- LINA PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN
19. Is no.9 a female or male?
I THINK SHES FEMALE! hilary are you ? XD
20. If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
Christy and LINA. Christy would wear green all the time and lina -> black
GREEN AND BLACK DONT MATCH. cause it looks like grass and emo D:
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
He never studies.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
In school yesterday.
23. What kind of band music does no.8 like?
BIG BANG! YESSSS <333333
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
One~
25. If no. 3 wants to woo you, would you acceptor reject?
CASSIE'S ANSWER: "First of all, Christy woo means to chase you as in, a crush kinda way. Back to the question, of course I would accept it! *big hug xinying* No I wouldn't. I doubt that would happen anyway."
D: WAS I NUMBER THREE? OBVIOUSLY I WOULD WOO YOU PSHH.
you better accept or else.
ahh and boryung would NEVER woo me D: cause once on msn i typed I LOVE YOU BORYUNG! :D and she said:"...but im not lesbian..."
AH I WOULD TOTALLY WOO HER THOUGH SHES SO AHDORABLE<3333333
26. How about no.7?
Christy. What about Christy?
this is one long quiz):
27. Is no.4 single?
JAE HO O__O i think so. probably. most likely.
O.O"
28. What is the surname of no.5?
SHIT WHATS AARON'S SURNAME?! lina at this point i only remember AARON PON D:
OH YEAH AARON LEE~
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Play musical instruments like crazy. Blog. Write. Music/BOA. PROCRASTINATE.
30. Does no. 5 and no.9 get along?
Yes, since hil gets along with everyone :D
31. Where does no. 2 study at?
SAS
32. Talk about something for no. 3?
BO RYUNG I LOVE YOU PLEASE ACCEPT ME THIS TIME.
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Haha no ~
34. Where does no.9 live?
Shanghai, somewhere NOT close from my house):
35. What colour does no. 4 like?
UHHH. LIGHT GREEN.
POCKY rofl. music but its like classical music or something, not mainstream o_o
HAHAHA NUMBER FOUR LIKES ME :DD jk.
36. Are no.1 and no.5 best friends?
Cassie and aaron. nope XD
37. Does no.1 have any pets?
Uh i dont think so.
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
NO BUT CLOSE HAHA
SEXY CHRISTY XD
39. What is no.6 doing now?
PROBABLY SLEEPING. AND I SHOULD TOO.
LINA (commenting on alex.):
(matchmaker WITHOUT a causehey that should be his slogan D: "im a matchmaker without a cause cause im bored i shall entertain myslf with your relationship issues muhahaha")