|
|
Thursday, 8 January 2009 @ 19:05
Harder than you know - Escape the Fate.
You said this could only get better. There's no rush, 'cause we have each other. You said this would last forever, But now i doubt if i was your only lover. Are we just lost in time? I wonder if your love's the same. 'Cause i'm not over you Baby, don't talk to me. I'm trying to let go Not loving you is harder then you know. 'Cause girl your driving me so crazy How can i miss you if you never would stay? If you need time i guess I'll go away. Inside me now there's only heartache and pain So where's the fire? You've begun the rain. So I'll make the call, and I'll leave you today I'm gona miss you 'cause i love you baby Yeah, I'll make the call I'm leaving today Leaving always drives me crazy Leaving always drives me crazy
|
|
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
|
AMANDA
LINA<3
CUTIPIE aaron
anna(:
ASHIM
BRENNA!
BOB/ Caisheng
CASSIE!
Christy!
Christina
Jingyi
Julian
Macy
MARILYN(:
QJ
Theresa
Maureen
Vince
Teo Chin
EWEN!
HANSIKA
SARAH
HILARY
AMY
EMILY!
ERIC
TINA(:
KATRINA<333
GINA FISH
MIN YEN
Credits
This skin was designed by vintage.veggie. Layout made by Corsages. Strictly no removing any of the credits. Resources used are credited below.
Resources
x x x x
|
Hello, i am XINYING♥,
singaporean, 14, august 4 1994
suckiest birthday ever, right in the middle of summer holidays
ok, sometimes i can be downright bitchy, but usually i dont bite:)
(though i know you would taste good. hahaha ;D)
FRESHIEE @ sas pudong~
I LIKE
chocolate
candies
lollipop
anything sweet
hearts
sunflowers
you:)
shopping
ice-cream
ktv
colours
balloons
fun
the rain
stars
sunset
I DISLIKE
people who slash themselves
feeling alone
lying/lies (but i can't help myself sometimes)
animal abuse. make that ANY type of abuse
stress
lousy grades (im azn, so what)
sports - -
email: lollipopic.kisses@hotmail.com
|
|